Sunday, July 5, 2009

Goals

I've spent most of the weekend working on graphic design projects in one way or another so I'll have lots of posts. Since it rained all day on the fourth of July, what better way to spend the day!

One of our assignments includes learning about the creative process and the importance of stress and time-management. We're asked to set some specifi
c goals using a process described in the text. Here are the goals I've developed for myself. I haven't learned yet which colors translate well onto the web so the type is a little fuzzy. If you click on the image, it will get bigger and actually be mostly readable. I'm not much of a resolution-maker or goal-setter because I think I do a lot of that in my head automatically (a perk or burden of my trade, depending on the day) but this was a good exercise to help me be more mindful of what I'd like to be focusing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment