Thursday, July 30, 2009

Who ARE you people?

As those of you in my class know, one of the assignments we did was to use line to capture the feel of various types of music -- classical, blue grass, hip hop, death metal, jazz, etc. Since much of my career has focused on reading people rather than music, I thought it would be fun to capture my perception of the members of my GDS class through line. Here's what I came up with. These include everyone in the class, including Paul (the instructor). I also did one of myself at the last minute. If you want to know which one is yours, just let me know and I'll tell you. They're all positive, by the way. I enjoyed thinking about my impression of the good qualities I've seen in this short time we've had class together and then trying to translate those qualities into lines. I hope you enjoy them!




1 comment: